Work!
I don't remember anything exciting in the past two weeks. I just remember work work work.
So this week started off quite not awesome. AVP wasn't in and her laptop password was expired and needed to be changed. I used my account which cannot access a lot of stuff so I couldn't do the stack of letters that LHL had given me since last week.
But I finally have access yesterday so I was so essited. Now I don't have to bother people to log in for me. Yay.
There's this kirei lady who sits beside the AVP. I felt so awkward when she talked to me. I wanted to photocopy some stuff and just as I was about to press start, the printer started printing. It seemed to go on forever and I sort of stood there looking at it, wondering whose it was. Well, I pressed start anyways and had to wait, wondering if mine was gonna print. Then she suddenly popped out beside me and was like "Is this yours?" when my stuff finally started printing and I whispered "Yes". Then she gave me the papers and I went "Thank you". Hahaha. Forever awkward.
I remember going to the washroom and she was behind me but she seemed to move in fast forward cause everything was fast and before I knew it, she was already back in the office before me. Zoooommmm.
Which reminds me, I haven't blogged about it but omg it was so funny. See, I was just walking back into the office when she suddenly runs towards my direction. Then she pauses right beside me and I'm wondering "What the heck..." She then makes an actual U-Turn and runs back to take her phone. I almost burst into laughter because it looked like a sitcom. HAHAHA.
Some pictures of me at work with my messy desk surrounded by stacks of paper.
![]() |
| Crying because of work\ |
It was so weird cause the office was super quiet once they switched the aircon off. It slowly emptied until there were less than 5 people after 8pm. [on an unrelated note, I honestly think there's something going on between 2 of the workers because of previous happenings and tonight, she left first but a few mins later, he was off too. Suspicious hmmm] Finally went off at 8:40pm and it felt like a zombie apocalypse waiting to happen. So dim and eerie and the CBD is so weird without lots of people. Haha.
Actually bought gifts for Lunafly. I'm a cheapo so it's cheap but I think it's quite memorable because it'll remind them of Singapore. Can't wait for tomorrow! Have to collect the stupid robe first though. So leceh uh.


Comments