Say whaattt
Well, it's been too long since I've updated so here is a rewind.
- AKB concert + hi touch 2 weeks ago. It was awesome and I've forgotten how much fun AKB lives are so I hope they'll come again very soon and please, senbatsu please. No?
- Work work work
- Aunt is in quite a serious condition. I pray that she gets well soon and doesn't get sick again.
- Formal interview on Tuesday. Scariest 10 mins of my life. There were 4 people, 3 guys and this lady who was typing on the computer. Only the 3 of them talked and they were nice but I was forever my awkward self. Uhhhh... Had to go back to work after that so that was a bummer.
- The long hair lady (LHL) didn't come yesterday because apparently she tore a ligament but she seemed perfectly fine today so that's a lie. Hahaha. It was so funny and awkward when she came to give me work and saw my messy desk. Then she became all mother-y and was like what's all this stuff for and when I said it was to throw away, she took the stack then she came back with a box/folder thingy so that I can put all the papers I don't want into it. Then she kept asking what the papers were for and if I wanted to throw anything and I was like "No, never mind." There were these yellow papers which IDEK what it's for and since she dk what it's for also, she hid it underneath this folders thingy. HAHAHA. Then my desk was kinda clean (before I messed it up a bit later). Then, she came to explain how to print out the policies and stuff. I suddenly hit the box and was surprised and probably looked surprised too and she laughed at me. I still can't look at her in the eye too long. I might turn to stone. Ain is forever awkward.
- Today, JZ and I talked and laughed more than we did work I think. I swear whoever listens to our stupid convos are gonna think we are a pair of bakas. Haha.
- It was the AVP's birthday today and she gave me a cupcake/muffin. Yeah.
- The temp lady's last day too. Boohoohoo. :(
Bored. I'm looking forward to pay day! Yeahhh. And Lunafly in two weeks' time! :D
Comments