WORK!
So I've started working since last Tuesday. Working at GE which is in Raffles Place, one of the places I'd never dream of working at. Office attire and surrounded but tall, gorgeous buildings. The place is defo a perk of working there. Makes me feel important and cool and shit. Lol
JZ and I are in the same department, CS, and we sit just opposite of each other. So I get to go to lunch with her and this dude named David, who's 2 years younger than us.
Well, I dislike office work intensely as it is so darn boring. OMG. It's like IPP all over again, except the people are nice and I don't have an overbearing boss. Have to find work to do and the time seems to pass by ever so slowly.
9am start work, then I look forward to lunch then home after that. I cannot live like this. Although the job is temp till Dec, JZ and I plan to work for about a month because we cannot tahan. Hahaha.
Things I like about the job: Location, friend, good pay
Things I dislike about the job: Office work, attire, dull, too open (can't surf the Interwebz)
Haha. I hope hope hope I get the ICA job. Even if it means office work again, at least I'll feel better doing it. Idk, I've gone from just applying for the heck of it to really wanting the job. Lol.
Pray for my sanity!


Comments