Sum up!
A post to sum up what's been going on in my life for the past few days. With a few random pictures just for fun :)
This was our chic skeleton wearing a black tube dress, an SB hat, 'smoking' a cigarette marker and posing Vogue-ly. LOLCute thing ZF made using Blutack at Evergreen Sec for Yvonne's Outreach program on Thursday. Basically, we had a booth where we told the students about our course and we had a vertical jump and agility ladder for them to try out. Most of the guys tried out the vertical jump, which was a roaring success, lol.
After that, we took a long bus ride to Tampines on 969. Everyone K.Oed on the bus cause we'd been up since the morning and it was after lunch. Everyone was yawning and looking tired after the ride, lol. We had to go to Bedok View for a 'briefing' for ZF's event.
We actually did 'sai kang' work. Helped them set up the place, doing things such as moving tables, chairs, taping stuff to the floor, clearing rubbish, etc. Sah actually had to move the dust bin which cracked me up. I was sweeping the floor like Cinderella when I turned to see her holding the dust bin cover. I LOL-ed so hard. Hahaha.
Name tag for the actual event today. It was a weird but interesting competition. 3-on-3 basketball, 1-on-1 playing the PS3 then a 2-on-2 debate. I just kinda walked around cause BP and I were assigned to the debate room, which didn't start till a few hours later. I had to call the teams and bring them to the room and instruct them on what to do. Blah blah, too lazy to type, haha.
Then went to Tampines' Hershey's World and bought this Giant Bar for $5. It was funny cause the King Sized one was $3, then a bigger one was $4 before I spotted this and bought it. Heh.
Rest on Saturday then event on Sunday. Stacking! I have to train my eyes before that, lol. Judging. Scary but interesting.
TTYL!




Comments