Blah
So on Sunday, we went to this wedding of some cousin of ours. We helped out and all that stuff. I got freaking blisters on my feet and couldn't take it anymore so I took my shoes off and walked barefoot. I forgot that the road would be hot so it was a surprise and I kept going 'Ouch!' in my mind -__-
I did take a few pictures but I cannot find the camera cable right now, tsk.
Did literally nothing on Monday except watch Mr Brain. Awesome show with Kimura Takuya as the lead. He was amazing in it. Too bad the show only has 8 episodes. I'm demanding a season 2. And Shingo's cameo at the end was so LOL-worthy and unexpected. SMAP <3
Today, I FINALLY got my pay. Only $300 since it's for August. I had lunch with Jia Zhen at Popeye's. Went to DAISO at ION but couldn't find anything to buy so went to look for JZ but she wasn't there. Instead, I saw the lady I worked with at TANGS Vivo. I stared at her confusedly, trying to place where I had seen her before and she waved at me so I waved back. Hah. Couldn't wait around for JZ so I snuck behind Aliyah and went to Plaza Singapura.
Went to TS but there weren't any good dramas so I went up to the DAISO there. Still couldn't find anything to buy so I went to Comics Connection. Debated whether I wanted to buy this cute SHINee shirt for $10 but idk why I was so indecisive and in the end, I didn't buy it.
Took the MRT back to Woodlands and aimlessly walked around. Went into Uniqlo and was really tempted to buy a Big Bang shirt (even though I'm not even a big fan of them) but didn't. To Popular, no AKB album (hmph :<) then to CC. Too many kids there so I went to the CD shop. They were having a renovation sale but I still didn't want to buy anything.
Wanted to see if CC still had a lot of people and I saw 2 kids walking out. 1 kid set off the alarm and after hearing it, they zoomed off. The staff came out and idk if they chased the kids. SHOPLIFTERS!
Went home after that. I swear, I'll only use my money for food, tsktsk.
I did take a few pictures but I cannot find the camera cable right now, tsk.
Did literally nothing on Monday except watch Mr Brain. Awesome show with Kimura Takuya as the lead. He was amazing in it. Too bad the show only has 8 episodes. I'm demanding a season 2. And Shingo's cameo at the end was so LOL-worthy and unexpected. SMAP <3
Today, I FINALLY got my pay. Only $300 since it's for August. I had lunch with Jia Zhen at Popeye's. Went to DAISO at ION but couldn't find anything to buy so went to look for JZ but she wasn't there. Instead, I saw the lady I worked with at TANGS Vivo. I stared at her confusedly, trying to place where I had seen her before and she waved at me so I waved back. Hah. Couldn't wait around for JZ so I snuck behind Aliyah and went to Plaza Singapura.
Went to TS but there weren't any good dramas so I went up to the DAISO there. Still couldn't find anything to buy so I went to Comics Connection. Debated whether I wanted to buy this cute SHINee shirt for $10 but idk why I was so indecisive and in the end, I didn't buy it.
Took the MRT back to Woodlands and aimlessly walked around. Went into Uniqlo and was really tempted to buy a Big Bang shirt (even though I'm not even a big fan of them) but didn't. To Popular, no AKB album (hmph :<) then to CC. Too many kids there so I went to the CD shop. They were having a renovation sale but I still didn't want to buy anything.
Wanted to see if CC still had a lot of people and I saw 2 kids walking out. 1 kid set off the alarm and after hearing it, they zoomed off. The staff came out and idk if they chased the kids. SHOPLIFTERS!
Went home after that. I swear, I'll only use my money for food, tsktsk.
Comments